2020 has packed quite a punch as church leaders scramble to help youth and children’s ministries navigate a global pandemic. Families need support and so do church leaders, so this series helps you encourage those parents who are in crisis. Here is a quick recap of our series 4 Ways Church Leaders Can Help Families in Crisis.
4 Ways Church Leaders Can Help Families In Crisis
A few highlights are:
- a mom shares the experience of her son’s addiction
- a divorced father gives keen insight on how to reach families in divorce
- a church leader gives 5 ways to help families in crisis
- Tammy Daughtry, from Co-Parenting International, shares practical advice
- Dr. Chip Dodd, an expert on shame and addiction, offers his professional expertise
#1 Help Families Going Through Divorce with Tammy Daughtry
To view DO’S AND DON’TS TO HELP DIVORCED FAMILIES, click here.
#2 Help Families Going Through Addiction with Dr. Chip Dodd
#3 Help Families Going Through Grief
#4 Help Families Going Through Cancer with Elisabeth and Jeremy Lee
For more church leader resources, check out:
If you enjoyed this series, check out our next Podcast Series on Anxiety. Just copy the link below to text quick and practical advice on dealing with anxiety.